AFRODITE moving unit is a must clarification plant which uses the dynamic separation technique to rapidly separate lees from must after pressing. It is ideal for white, rosé musts, and, sometimes, also thermo-vintaged red musts.
– Studied and carried out to put flotation within reach of every wine cellar, both big and medium-small ones.
– Must clarification in only 2 hours. The obtained musts are limpid and do not need further filterings.
– Slight lees residual volume, equal to 3-5% of the initial volume, with consequent reduction of lees filtering times and costs.
– Room temperature processing, avoiding in this way to cool musts, and without the risk of an unwanted fermentation start.
– Fast connection to every kind of reservoirs by means of standard cellar pipelines.
– No need of labour during running, and no special maintenance.
– Addition of scanty adjuvant quantities, with consequent high content in flavour precursors.
– Increase in quality thanks to the reduced contact times between must and lees.
– Processing with both nitrogen and air.
– Exclusive system for the micro diffusion of the gaz on the treated product. This system is PATENTED.
– Pre-filter in steel inox Aisi 304.