MANUAL membrane Press realized in steel inox Aisi 304 on wheels, with the characteristic followings:
– Partially perforated tank ability 4,5 Hls in steel inox Aisi 304.
– Manual rotation of the tank.
– Elastic central membrane in nontoxic food rubber with pressures of job up to 1 bar, that results very lower in
comparison to the other pressing systems, increasing so the quality of the musts.
– Door for load and unloading to manual opening, centrally positioned.
– Must collecting tank in steel inox Aisi 304 with rapids hookup and releasing.
– Rapid attach for compressed air for the use external presser. (Presser optional).
– Manometer for survey job pressures.
– Valves for pressure and depression of the membrane.
– Safety valve set to 1,5 bar.
The membrane presses HOBY adopt the diffused procedure of the membrane pressing in simple, effective and economic way.
An elastic central membrane, inflated with air, it compresses the grape toward the walls of the cylindrical tank. In such way the must it’s completely extracted by the fruit.
All the phases of work they are performed by the operator without the use of electric tide and they are the grape’s load, the crush, the harvest of the must and the dregs unload. It needs only an external presser (Optional). This system is patented.
Indicatives date varying with the different types of grape:
Load whole grape 400 Kgs.
Load pressed grape or stemmed 900 Kgs.
Load fermented grape (initial grape) 1.200 Kgs.
Power 0 kWs
Dimensions 1700x850x h 1350 mms.
Weight 220 Kgs. around
– Presser ability 50 Lt. – 8 bar – 2 HP to 220V for to inflate and to deflate the membrane.
– Motorized version.
– PLC with integrated program to manage in automatic all the phases of workmanship (for motorized version).